Director of School Improvement
|Hours||Full time (although part-time and secondment arrangements would be considered)|
|Grading / Salary:||L22- L28: £72,745 – £81,942 (plus opportunity for bonus payments)|
|Responsible for:||School Improvement and Leadership Support|
Following developments across the Trust, we are seeking to appoint a creative and highly motivated Director of School Improvement to work across our schools.
This role will give an experienced senior leader the opportunity to work within an ambitious and aspirational Trust and provide direct support to schools as well as developing, implementing and quality assuring Trust strategy.
This post may be of interest to an experienced headteacher seeking an alternative role or a senior practitioner with a proven track record wanting to work within a multi-academy trust.
Potential applicants can contact the CEO, Mrs Karen Grimes, for an informal conversation regarding the post. Please contact Mrs S Stringer (Executive Assistant) via email: [email protected] or telephone (01449) 742422 to make an appointment.
We can offer you:
- An ambitious, supportive trust which is inclusive and strongly rooted in civic leadership;
- The opportunity to shape, develop and deliver school improvement strategy from EYFS through to post-16;
- Established links with sector networks, including a unique relationship with HE;
- Rural locations and a Trust-led focus on sustainability;
- A genuine commitment to your personal and professional growth.
You will offer us:
- Proven success in a senior leadership role;
- Evidence of additional expertise and experience;
- Strong pedagogical knowledge, and a keen interest in educational research and CPD;
- The ability to lead by example and demonstrate positivity and resilience;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by completing an application form (either the online application form or the Word document) and covering letter.
Director of School Improvement Applicant Information Pack
Online Application Form: Online Application Form for DSI
Timescale for Application:
The closing date for applications is 12noon on Monday 6th June 2022.
John Milton Academy Trust safeguards and promotes the welfare of students and requires all staff and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and safeguarding training are required for all successful applicants.