Ambition, Aspiration, Excellence
We have a passionate belief in developing and nurturing ambition, aspiration and excellence in all aspects of our work for the benefit of all learners and their communities.
We are driven by an unrelenting moral purpose: to make a significant difference to the outcomes of all young people and to prepare them for fulfilling lives – both as educated individuals and also as responsible members of local, national and global communities.
The following principles define our ethos and help us to ensure that our actions and decisions complement the vision of the Trust.
We will secure our vision by:
- Providing the highest quality of educational experiences and outcomes for young people, irrespective of starting points or circumstances so that all can aspire;
- Providing a curriculum which embraces all opportunities and experiences and is based on “Knowledge for Learning”;
- Fostering inquiring, knowledgeable, resilient and caring young people with the ability to contribute positively and uniquely to the world in which they live;
- Investing relentlessly in quality-first teaching and resources which encourage risk-taking and innovation for the benefit of learners;
- Developing partnerships with local and national organisations for the benefit of all Trust schools and the communities they serve.
Copyright © 2017 John Milton Academy Trust.
All Rights Reserved.
Company number 10298832